It doesn’t matter if you operate a coffee shop, mend furniture or do business taxes for a living—potential customers want to see pictures of your business. They want to see the products you sell or the people who will provide the services they seek. Why? Because pictures make your business real.
In this guide, we’ll discuss:
- What should you take photos of?
- Where should you use business photos?
- How to take great photos with your phone.
- Basic editing tips for your photos.
- Should you pay for someone else to take photos?