Digital Marketing Services for Healthcare Industry
BizIQ is a team of professionals that offers smart local marketing solutions to businesses in various industries in the United States. We help you build and optimize an online presence for your business. So far, we have worked with 26,000+ businesses and work with industries like healthcare.
Why Market My Healthcare Business Online?
About 58% of Americans have researched a product online. Every day, about 21% of adults use the internet to search for products or services. Therefore, any type of business, including healthcare service businesses, needs to get and optimize their online presence. The internet will offer low-cost personalized communication, which helps build relationships with prospects and customers. It is a better approach as compared to mass marketing because you can address individual customer needs and increase satisfaction.
You stand to realize the following benefits if you market your healthcare service business online:
1. Digital Marketing Is Convenient
The internet gives 24-hour access to business without constraints like staff overtime fees and stores overtime hours. Your customer can view your healthcare service site at any time of the day. Furthermore, customers can browse through your products, services, information, and place orders at their convenience.
2. Internet Has a Wide Reach
Traditional marketing approaches, like the use of billboards, have location limitations. The internet lets you sell products and services to any part of the country and even the rest of the world. You get to widen your market reach without increasing the number of outlets. Furthermore, you do not need a distribution network to sell internationally.
In case you wish to deliver international services, it would help to observe local business regulations, modify the services to the needs of the local market, translation services, and more.
3. Digital Marketing Has Flexible Costs
Digital marketing is very cost-effective as compared to offline marketing and business models. You get to save on various costs, including:
- Recurring rental and maintenance costs.
- Inventory costs.
Businesses can save on such costs because of online business models like drop shipping.
4. The Internet Facilitates Relationships with Your Customers
The internet is very convenient and effective when it comes to building relationships with customers and retaining them. You can easily follow up with a customer via email or other communication channels after a customer makes a purchase.
The initial follow-up message could depend on customer action. For example, a purchase could trigger a thank you message, and an abandoned cart could include a follow-up message. Furthermore, you can engage in conversations on social media and offer personalized messages that help customer retention.
5. You Can Personalize Offers
The internet makes it possible to customize offers for each of your customers based on their profiles. You can build a profile using tools that show the webpages, products, or services on your website they visit. Furthermore, you can send these offers personally to your customers via email or other communication channels like communication channels.
What Are My Options for Digital Marketing?
As you build an online presence for your business, you need to know which options are ideal for your business based on factors like your needs, your industry, your customers, and more. The following options will help you create a successful digital marketing campaign.
Website Design & Development
A ROBO (Research Online Buy Offline) Economic report shows that 82% of Smartphone users research products and services online before making a purchase. Therefore, your healthcare service business needs a website. It provides somewhere where your customers can find your information on the internet. You will also need his website to generate a lot of traffic, which takes us to the next digital marketing option.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a term that refers to activities that help your website or web pages to increase visibility and rank highly in search engine results. You need SEO for your healthcare service website because:
- SEO helps you to rank highly on organic search, which is the main source of traffic to websites
- SEO involves us of elements that improve trust and credibility such as content optimization, quality backlinks, and more
- It involves Local SEO, which improves your visibility, engagement, and conversion of local customers
- SEO best practices are continually upgrading, and you will be able to match SEO trends and retain visibility and ranking
- SEO is more of an investment rather than a marketing cost, and it is affordable and offers great value
- You can quantify your SEO practices through analytics and reports
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, which is an digital marketing strategy. You will partner with another entity to run your ad and pay a fee for every click on your ad. It involves numerous aspects, including keyword strategy, conversion tracking, Landing pages, AD extensions, and more. You should be wary of your budget when engaging in a PPC campaign.
Businesses nowadays are using social media channels and campaigns as part of their digital marketing strategy. Some numerous reasons and benefits can convince you to establish and grow your social media presence. They include:
- Social media facilitates better customer service. You can engage in real-time conversations and offer various support services like presale conversations. Furthermore, your customers can become your brand evangelists, offer reviews, and bring more customers.
- Social media facilitates brand building. You get to establish a brand and personalize it to differentiate it from your competitors. Furthermore, social media makes it possible to connect with your customers emotionally and even make personalized offers.
- Social media is a useful tool for reputation management. The tool has a wide reach because, by October 2020, 53% of the world’s population was using social media. You can use it to collect positive reviews to help generate more leads and respond to negative ones to protect your brand image.
- Social media helps to increase trust among your customers. Some customers will check social media profiles and reviews before they make a purchase.
- Social media helps you to gain a customer perspective. You will be able to collect feedback on your products or services and highlight key areas to improve on.
- Social media helps promote content marketing. You can use various channels and the potential reach of social media to market content and educate your customers.
- Social media facilitates customer engagement and makes it possible to influence customer purchasing decisions.
- Social media helps to drive traffic to your website. You can post links or your website’s name on various social media platforms to increase your website traffic.
Brand Management Reputation
Brand management is an essential aspect of digital marketing. The internet has a wide reach, and it presents the opportunity to build a positive brand image for your health care service business. Brand management covers aspects like:
Your brand reputation has a significant impact on the performance of your business. Digital marketing offers a platform and various tools to manage your brand reputation. Some of the approaches that can help to improve your brand reputation include:
- Request your customers to leave positive reviews.
- Watch out for and take action on any reputation alert from professionals and digital marketing tools.
- Get help to manage and respond to negative reviews. A good response can retain or regain your customer’s trust and hence save your reputation.
Search engines only account for 50% of searches. The other searches take place in other apps like Yelp, Yellow Pages, Google My Business, Facebook, and more. Thus, it is important to have citations and directories to gain leads from these sources and improve your search engine ranking. Furthermore, citations and listings help to build consistency and trust. Consistency is key when it comes to information like your business name, address, and phone number.
Types of Healthcare Services
Businesses We Help
- Primary Care Clinics
- Specialized Clinics
- Urgent Care
- Hospices and Nursing Homes
- Mental Health Clinics
- Physical Therapy and Occupation Therapy
- Home Health Care
- Addiction Services
- Community Health Centers
How Do I Get Started?
#1 Get a Complimentary Website & Digital Strategy Analysis
#2 Review Findings & Opportunities
#3 Sit Back & Relax Knowing the Pros Are at Work
BizIQ offers flexible and cost-effective digital marketing solutions to businesses. Our services include SEO, local brand management, social media marketing, content marketing, and more. We also offer some resources to help you learn about digital marketing, including our blog, local marketing guides, video library, webinars, and more.
You can contact us at (888)323-5687 to get a quote for any of the local digital marketing services we offer. Our skills and experience will let you focus on the core activities and growth of your healthcare service business or other industries we serve.