If you are a small business owner, you probably understand how important SEO is for your business’ growth and development. If you are not implementing it, consider adding it to your marketing strategy. Many people mistakenly believe that SEO is expensive and they cannot afford it. However, there are also affordable SEO services that you can get and use even with a limited budget.
This post will discuss how much SEO services actually cost and the best affordable SEO options you should consider as a business owner.
What Is the Actual Price of SEO?
You may not believe it, but SEO services can be quite affordable. Many agencies provide SEO services that charge between $800 and $1,500 a month for creating a customizable SEO campaign for companies.
If you want to avoid hiring an agency, there are also plenty of SEO online tools that you can use yourself. Some of these tools are completely free, while others are quite affordable.
What Are the Best Affordable SEO Services?
Whether you work with an agency or use online tools, you need to ensure that the SEO services and strategies you choose are good and effective for your business. As mentioned above, you do not have to spend too much money on your SEO strategy as there are plenty of affordable SEO services available, and here is a list of them:
Technical SEO is the process of optimizing your website to help search engines, including Google, find, crawl, read, and understand the pages of your website. The goal of technical SEO is to help you improve rankings. The process includes certain invisible elements needed for better indexing and crawlability.
Here is a list of technical SEO strategies that you should consider for your business:
- Website architecture and structure
- URL structure
- Page speed optimization
- Image compression
- Log file analysis
- 3xx or 4xx Error detection and repair
If you are not sure whether you should implement a technical SEO strategy, here are the benefits of it you should know:
- It helps increase your reach. Since technical SEO improves your rankings, it is easier for people to find your website and the information about your business. As a result, it will increase reach across different channels, leading to more sales and better engagement.
- It improves display and layout across social media. Another technical SEO purpose is ensuring that your content appears on social media correctly. You will have full control over what people see on social media regarding your business.
- It helps identify SEO issues and fix them. If your website has any SEO issues, technical SEO can identify and fix them. The most common issues include improper website structure, broken links, and duplicate content.
The heart of any SEO and digital strategy is content. Your content can either make or break it. You should always optimize the content on your website, regardless of the type of content – whether it is video, text, audio, or images.
Creating valuable content might be difficult, but you must know how to do it. The first step is a keyword search. Experts recommend not focusing on single words but choosing long-tail words with less competition. Many resources are available that help you do keyword research, and many are completely free. Here is a list of the most popular keyword research tools that you may want to consider:
- Google Autosuggest
- Google Keyword Planner
Once you create a list of keywords you will use, make sure to start creating different types of content for your website: blog posts, videos, infographics, and more. Consider interactive content that keeps visitors engaged and keeps them on your website longer.
One of the most valuable elements of SEO is links. However, link-building is a challenging process. It is the process of getting other websites to link to pages on your website. The goal of link building is to improve search engine visibility. Common link-building strategies include building useful tools, content marketing, broken link building, public relations, and email outreach.
Like any other effective SEO tool, link building has numerous benefits, including the following:
- It improves organic rankings. Backlinks are one of the critical factors that determine the organic search rankings of your business.
- It builds website authority and a unique brand. With the help of backlinks, Google decides how relevant your website is to a specific audience. Backlinks determine and tell Google what your authority is in the space. The more authority you have, the better your ranking will be. In addition, backlinks also help build trust in your brand. When people see your links on a website they value, they also start trusting your brand.
- It generates more sales. With the help of link building, your website will appear higher in search results, bringing more potential customers to you. This means your sales will increase too, which is vital for any business.
Most businesses use video marketing in their SEO strategies. However, experts recommend that before you start creating your videos, you should do keyword research first. When you know what people are interested in and searching for, you can begin producing relevant video content.
The best thing about creating videos is that it is easy and not expensive. You can easily use your smartphone to record videos, and free video editing apps are available online to edit and post them.
Here are some useful tips that will help you optimize your videos:
- Make sure to add titles and short descriptions to each of your videos. Remember to add relevant keywords.
- Repurpose your content into video format, including a podcast episode or a blog post. For double exposure, you can interlink the two.
- Add relevant pictures.
Social media platforms are extremely popular today among internet users, so consider including them in your SEO strategy. The best thing about social media networks is that they are completely free. If you develop the right SEO marketing strategy, you can boost the number of visitors to your website, improve your overall SEO, and increase sales. The most popular social media networks are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
If you wonder how exactly social medial helps SEO, here are some examples:
- It boosts content performance. You are making a big mistake if you are not using social media networks to share your content. You can share any content on social media and experiment. Moreover, by sharing content, you interact with your audience and build more trustful relationships.
- It brings more traffic to your website. You should remember the primary purpose of an SEO strategy is to bring more traffic to your website. The more active you are on social media and the more content you post, the more traffic you attract to your website.
- It builds trust. As mentioned above, social media is all about building trust. There are so many businesses available today that it is getting harder and harder for people to choose those they can trust. People are very cautious and try to refrain from engaging with a business they do not trust completely. It is your chance to prove your business is legitimate and reliable with the help of social media. The statistics say that people trust businesses with social media profiles on multiple platforms.
Another important element of an SEO strategy is keyword optimization. If you conduct keyword optimization correctly and use the right keywords, you will see that your content will start moving up higher on search engine result pages. To optimize your keywords, you need to use them in different locations, including the following:
- Title tags
- Images and photos
- Content, including blog posts, social media posts, and webpages
- Links, including inbound, internal, and navigational links
- Meta titles and descriptions
Suppose you already have content, but it is not effective for some reason and is not getting the expected results. In that case, it is worth reviewing your keyword optimization to understand what you are doing wrong and what needs to be changed. When you are reviewing your keyword optimization, here is what you should evaluate:
- Keyword competitiveness. Are you using popular and very competitive keywords only? That’s a bad strategy. Instead, start using less competitive ones. Also, it would help if you considered adding thematic modifiers and geo-targeted keywords.
- The relevance of your keywords. Are you using relevant keywords to your industry and the products or services you are selling? You want to ensure that the keywords you use are specific and help attract the right audience. Therefore, try not to use generic keywords that do nothing with your business or your niche.
It is defined as the process of evaluating how well your website is performing in search engines. It includes auditing existing content, backlink profile, rankings of the website, and anything else that can affect search performance. An SEO audit aims to identify as many foundational issues related to organic search performance as possible. With the help of a proper SEO audit, you can understand the behavior of your website better, diagnose optimization issues and problems, and more.
Usually, an SEO audit is used for the following:
- Identify any technical problems on your website
- Identify any potential issues with internal content
- Identify external issues that are coming from other domains
Once the audit is completed, you can review the identified problems and find solutions to improve the performance of your website and avoid similar problems in the future.
SEO audit is one of the affordable SEO services, and here is a list of the best SEO audit tools that you may want to consider:
- Google Analytics. A free tool that you can use to review your website and decide what steps you want to take to make changes.
- Ahrefs. To use this tool for free, you just need to sign up. It also provides you with effective steps to fix SEO issues.
- SE Ranking. This tool costs $39.2 per month.
- SEO Site Checkup. It costs almost $27 per month. Once you identify issues with this tool, you can watch tutorial videos to learn how to resolve them.
Affordable SEO For Your Business – FAQ
Here are the answers to a few most common questions about affordable SEO services:
Is there a difference between “affordable” and “cheap” SEO?
Yes. Affordable SEO means that it is low cost, but it still retains a measure of quality. Cheap SEO is also not expensive, but it also brings less revenue.
How much is basic SEO?
On average, SEO agencies charge between $800 and $1,500 per month.
BizIQ – Smart Local Marketing for Your Business
As you can see, there are many affordable and effective SEO tools and services that you can use for your business. You can use them yourself or hire a company specializing in SEO services.
If you need professional help with your SEO strategy, do not hesitate to contact BizIQ. Our company knows everything about digital marketing for small businesses. We have already helped over 26,000 businesses and are ready to help you as well. If you want to learn more about the SEO services we offer or discuss your SEO strategy, feel free to visit our website or call us.